My New Gorilla Puppet!

Blink

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just wanted to let those of you who are interested in knowing, that I am slowly but surely working on puppets for Chimp TV. You can see my latest addition on my blog. His name is BIG MANE.

Enjoy!

papapuppet

Reaction score
WOW it looks Great !

Do you have any video of the brow mech . working
Also can you share how you made the mech . More internal pics would be amazing !
again thanks

BabyScooter

Reaction score
Amazing! I love other peoples work of puppets! hey do you think mane could fight animal in a wrestling match lol!:halo: :wink: :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Amazing! I love other peoples work of puppets! hey do you think mane could fight animal in a wrestling match lol!:halo: :wink: :smile:
Sounds cool to see. Let's head it on!

Announcer: In this corner weighting at 400 pounds is a powerful big ape named Mane who could crush anythings....even a head of a person. And in this corner weighting at a mear pounds of 60 pounds is the one and only drummer who could tear a cymbal in two is Animal.

Man #1: Kind of weird to hear one who is an animal and one who's name is Animal.

Man #2: *looks at Man #1* Whatever dude.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Wow thats awesome! So cool...you should sell some of your stuff! Id buy it!

BabyScooter

Reaction score
Anouncer: " amazing animal is now doing the drumstick threw the ears action! oh mane is now got animal in a head lock (literaly in a pad lock!). 2 rounds later. anouncer: oh ladies and gentle men it's a tie" then mane and animal are atacking the anouncer Help! sombody! the animal pound! anyone!:wink: :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kermit: Looks like it's yet another episode has gone wrong but before we go. Let's bring out our speical guest....Mane The Gorilla. Yeahhhhhhhhh! So how did you like the show?

Blink

Reaction score
Do you have any video of the brow mech . working
Also can you share how you made the mech . More internal pics would be amazing !
again thanks
Hey papapuppet,

Thanks. I don't have any video on the brow mech, but you will be seeing lots once I start shooting video with Big Mane in it.

I actually didn't document how I made the mech. But as I have stated in my blog, I used the very same illustration that is here in the forum. It is just a matter of tweaking it depending on the puppet.

I have just been hired to build a custom puppet with another eye mech. I will make a point of documenting the process and posting it on my blog. How does that sound?

BabyScooter said:
Amazing! I love other peoples work of puppets! hey do you think mane could fight animal in a wrestling match lol!
Hey BabyScooter and Erine81981, I'm not sure that Big Mane would even be interested in wrestling. He really is a gentle soul. But it would make a very interesting contest indeed.

travellingpat said:
Wow thats awesome! So cool...you should sell some of your stuff! Id buy it!
I don't usually sell stuff that I have already build, but I do custom work. That's what my company is for.:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
We understand. Here's how it would turn out then.

Big Mane: Me don't like to hurt people.

Kermit: Then why did you westle Animal?

Big Mane: Me big fan of his. I love his drumming tecnics.

Animal: Hey froggy. Big Mane friend.

Big Mane: See.

Kermit: I guess so well since it's time to go that's it form the Muppet Show. Good night! *music starts*

Blink

Reaction score
We understand. Here's how it would turn out then.

Big Mane: Me don't like to hurt people.

Kermit: Then why did you westle Animal?

Big Mane: Me big fan of his. I love his drumming tecnics.

Animal: Hey froggy. Big Mane friend.

Big Mane: See.

Kermit: I guess so well since it's time to go that's it form the Muppet Show. Good night! *music starts*
Perfect!