My new exercise regimen (as soon as I film it)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Been working on my idea for an exercise blog, where I track my fitness progress for a year. My idea is to treat exercise like an RPG, where you can level up (or down) by doing stuff. This is an example of the character screen background I intend to use. Each level will correspond to a small range of the Waist-Hip Ratio. The higher the level, the smaller you are. I'm not using weight because I got tired of gaining 3 pounds after going to the bathroom, LOL. With the WHR, it doesn't really matter what you weigh (are YOU going to tell the Hulk he's obese? thought not). All that matters is your proportion.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Thanks! I remember I thought of this when Kathy had this thread where we all did a weight loss project or something. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Part 2 is up, now that I'm back from vacation :big_grin:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Here is part 3:

And part 4 (I actually choose an RPG theme in this one):

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Here I start stage 1 of my Jurassic Park exercise video:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I've deleted my first few vids so I can get straight to the point. At any rate, the stage 2 of my Jurassic Park exercising thing is themed around swimming. Conveniently, there were a lot of storms recently in TX so it was probably better to stay inside anyway. The great thing about these exercises is that you can do them in bed.

And no, I can't think of a way to say that without blushing...