My name on the Series 8 packages!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello guys! Remember me? :wink: I hope you all have been having a fantastic summer because i sure have been! I've been so busy thought i'm never on-line. I just finshed working at this summer day camp last Friday and it was amazing, during the whole six weeks i Muppetized that whole camp... i hope to get into more detail on that soon but for another day.

Anyways, i've known for about three weeks now but i got a speacil thanks on the back of all the series 8 packages. it sure was a surprise to me to just find my name on the back after i bought them. and my last name is spelled right too which makes it even more great! it brought my Grandmother to tears when i raced over to my grandparents house to show her, and she's told everyone she knows. my parents where on vacation in Las Vegas then but when they found out everyone was so proud and amazed and it just made my whole summer even better! maybe this will help the sales of the figure in my area. i bought a bunch of them! I hope to be around here more once school starts back up again...which will be soon. (Aug 30) but enjoy the rest of the summer!

Zach, (who's out of the muppet loop and would like to get back in please) :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great to see you back Zack. We thought about you when we saw your name on the packages. Congratulations!

P

Philo and Gunge

Phillip Chapman said:
Great to see you back Zack. We thought about you when we saw your name on the packages. Congratulations!
Same thing here when I saw your name on the Invisable Fozzie.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Congratulations! it must be great to have your name on these special figures! what did you do to earn that?

beaker

Reaction score
Right on! I remember how happy I was when someone told me a 'Cory You' credit appeared on the back of the Steppin out Beaker and Bunsen. I thought that was pretty nifty. Its just another cool fan thing, how Palisades puts Muppet Central fans listed as credits on the back of packaging. Anyways, congrats!

CyberSteak

Reaction score
So they just randomly put someone's name on the back of the package??? That person doesn't need to "earn" it???

Speaking of which...how long is this series running for??? Any idea??? I haven't picked up any...went for the more pricey (sp???) bust collection instead...not sure where I'm going to display 20 bust. Oh well...I'll have fun trying to find out. Up next...the 15 dvd set.

Luke

Reaction score
Some people have earned it by providing specific content, ideas or valuable feedback for the line. Others have earned it for showing longtime support etc. It's at Ken's discretion, but i have always gathered there are reasons behind the choices.

Congratulations Zack, it's good to have you back. Stick around !!!

CyberSteak

Reaction score
that's incredibly cool. and a smart move on Palisades part. who else knows better of what will sell then the people buying it.