My Muppety birthday yesterday

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Well, it wasn't as Muppety as my 10th birthday which included going to see the traveling exhibit "The Art of the Muppets" but it had some Muppet fun thrown in.

My friend purchased one of the Muppet Show DVDs (the one with Elton John, Julie Andrews, and Gene Kelly) for my birthday. I was so excited to finally get the Muppet Show on DVD. She said she was going to buy me another one that she had seen awhile back but they didn't have it.

I watched it with my roommate and friend. She had never seen the Muppet Show before and she said frankly that she was quite surprised to find it so funny. So that was cool.

My roommate said he's giving me a present today. Hopefully it'll be another DVD:smile:

grail

Reaction score
sounds like it was a lot of fun! glad it went well. and even though it's late (sorry about that) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Happy Birthday!!! I hope I get some Muppet Show DVD's for my birthday - also a DVD player would be cool (hint, hint to everyone :big_grin: )

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday!!! Eeeek! Sorry i forgot!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

And don't feel bad for not remembering. How were you to know? I suppose it's in my profile, right? And I should probably post more. I just dont have much to say. I get a kick out of reading the rest of the mayhem on here.