My Movie Review

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing as how threads regarding thoughts and feelings about the new movie have swelled and there's probably muffining and ziffeling galore going on, I decided to write up a review about the new movie of my own, and have posted it on my own site:

http://josephscarbrough.blogspot.com/2011/11/muppets-2011-review.html

Don't worry folks, I'm nice in the review... in fact, for this weekend, and this weekend only, I have temporarily re-enabled guest commenting (had to disable it a year ago due to spam), just so you all can tell me just what a negative, pessimistic, and cyncial a s s I've been (yeah, lookin' at you Duke Remington), and say "I told you so!" as much as you want.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Could this please be moved back to the original board I posted it in? I feel it was particular board.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I knew this thread should have just been left alone in the Muppet Headlines board, that way more people would notice and see it...

But anyway, you guys had your chance to leave all the comments you wanted to gloat about how I was wrong, and you guys were right, but I have to re-disable guest comments to stay on top of spam and such, so yeah...but as long as you have a forced Google account (mostly because Blgger and YouTube and all these other sites are connected through Google and such), you can still comment whenever you want.

I told you guys I hoped to be proven wrong, and I was, and I'm glad.