My Lame Website Updated

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey Mupps,

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I just updated my ultra-lame website with MORE Fisher Price Little People--now I'm up to a totale grande of 641.

Included in the update are:

Lord of the Rings
Where the Wild Things Are (NOT E's Wild On...)
E.T.
Winnie the Pooh
Land of the Lost

Coming Next:

A-Team
Thundercats
He-Man
Peter Pan
Powerpuff Girls
GI Joe
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Underdog

(A kind stranger just sent me a bag of 72 random Fisher Price Little People ripe for plastic surgery...heh-heh-heh....)

Anyway, if you're mildly interested, check it out--I've also added links to about half of my reviews of movies, books, movies, etc.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

http://www.quinnarama.com

radionate

Reaction score
Quinn,

Your webpage makes me smile everytime I look at it. Too much fun. I'm surprised you can still find the old Fisher Price Little People that easily. They seem to be getting harder and harder to find.

Have you ever thought about taking the F.P.L.P. castle, and making a Mr. Roger's playset with King Friday's castle?

Or the L.P. hosiptal with an E.R. cast (or Chicago Hope)

I'd love to see some musicals done too, especially Guys and Dolls, or Into the Woods, that would be fun.

Jackie

Reaction score
LOL Quinn! I love your baby names!!! :smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Thanks guys,

Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood is on the long list of Little People to be made--but that Lady Elaine is SO !@#$!@# ugly that it always falls a few more behind other, more attractive ones. I really do need to make them. I love Mr. Rogers. Especially his kitchen, with all the toys up on the shelf....YEEEEEE!!!!!

As far as the baby names go, we obviously didn't use any of them on our first child, although we do call Miles "Chewbacca The Edge Rollins" fairly often. Still waiting for the girl so we can name her Glumboclutch Ichabod Rollins. Holding off on the Gonorrhea for #4.

Quinnnnnnnnnn

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
I love Mr. Rogers. Especially his kitchen, with all the toys up on the shelf....YEEEEEE!!!!!
Yeah, as a kid I always wanted replicas of everything in the Neighborhood-of-Make-Believe. Do you remember when Bob Trow actually made the models on the show? They showed how he created a couple of them like the castle. The others would arrive every few days in different shaped boxes. I remember seeing this as a young boy looking forward to the model that was in each one.

There's also a Hands-On Mister Rogers exhibit that will continue until January 2003.

Jackie

Reaction score
Oh Phil, i always wanted those models too! I loved the castle, it was just too perfect. :smile:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Quinn, I loved the Little People! A lot of fun. I could even imagine someone doing Star Trek and Star Wars Little People, but you do all the movies, all the series, etc. Who would have thought of a DS9 Little People set? :smile: I thought your Pevensie children from Narnia were especially good, and I thought the Scooby cast was also particularly well done. I laughed out loud (in a good way) when I saw the Mola Ram figure! Fisher Price would be very disturbed by that. LOL! The only Indiana Jones character missing, oddly enough, is Marcus. (Perhaps he got lost in his own museum again? Heh heh...)

I know some people who'd like to look at these, so I'll pass along the website link when I get the chance.

Take care,

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hey Quinn, can you direct me to somewhere where I can get a Cantus little person? I saw the one on the website, and I WANT ONE!!! :smile: Let me know.

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh and Mr. Phillip, thanks for posting that link! The museum is only like a half hour away from my place, so if I can get some time freed up (because I'm sooooo busy all the time, hehe), I'll go check it out. Maybe (if they let me) get some photos for you guys. :big_grin:

-Matt

Gonzo

Reaction score
things I didn't know:

That Bob Trow built the models--VERY nice. They're the sort of thing that if I had the money, and they were selling say, resin models of them, I'd buy in a heartbeat. Of course, I'd buy miniature Salt Lake City buildings too, but it's probably because of Mr. Rogers' toys in his kitchen.

That Bob Trow's name WAS Bob Trow, and NOT Bob TROLL! I always thought it was Lady Aberlin, Bob Dog, Handyman Negory, and Bob TROLL! Or was that his name in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe?

Every time the show ends, and the camera pans OUT of Mr Rogers' Hood, I always want to go on a Godzilla rampage through the town. His house would be spared, of course.

Is that house like Mr. Rogers' clubhouse or something? He obviously doesn't LIVE there, because he leaves when WE leave...

Mr Rogers is cool.

Quinnnnnnn