1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My Kermit en español

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by MUPPETMONKEY, Oct 14, 2012.

1. MUPPETMONKEY Active Member

So I made some videos with my new Kermit replica.
    Here's one I did with my son Matthew. It's in spanish so forgive my accent

And here's another one just for the heck of it with Kermit and a Whatnot as Pablo Escobar
  2. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Hey! It's Spanish Kermit! :)
  3. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

The head looks extremely realistic from the side.
  4. MUPPETMONKEY Active Member

I'll try to upload a video in english later on.:)
  5. catherine Active Member

wow that is very clever, i didn't know kermit was learning spanish, gosh, he must get around alot.
  6. MUPPETMONKEY Active Member

You'd be surprised the travels that frog makes.;)
  7. MUPPETMONKEY Active Member

So here's Kermit speaking in english this time.

8. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Nice.Interesting background,too!
  9. Wow great voice and great puppet. Did you make it or acquire it from someone? Very nicely made Kermit, he looks fantastic and you really bring him to life.

Greg
  10. MUPPETMONKEY Active Member

Hi, Greg. Yeah it's mine alright. I'm realy glad you like my performance so far. Thank you.
  11. MUPPETMONKEY Active Member

A friend of mine asked me to tape Kermit on a blue chroma key. I had the karaoke version of "Rainbow Connection" and we ended up doing this. Forgive my singing voice.
    I also didn't had a monitor close to me this time so the puppet moves awkwardly a couple of times as well.
    Anyway, here it is..."El Gran Arcoiris" (Rainbow Connection)
  12. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Are you Dave Alvarez? I just want to say, I LOVE your work! It's cool that your Muppet fandom got you into the comics business! :)
  13. MUPPETMONKEY Active Member

Yes I am, Casey. Thanks for your great words!!
  14. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Wow. It is really an honor to be speaking with you. If you don't mind my asking, in Muppet King Arthur, why did you only get to do the art in the first comic? I really loved your zany art style. I thought it went well with that comic.
  15. MUPPETMONKEY Active Member

Hey, thanks again, Casey.
    Actually I have no idea why they didn't let me do the rest of the KA series. When they gave me the first script, it was already late for production. I had to work day and night to meet their deadline. So my guess is that since they were running out of time, the obvious solution was to hire other artists to finish it.
  16. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Oh, that's too bad. I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
    MUPPETMONKEY likes this.
  17. vic Member

You got him down! A great backup for Whitmire if you ask me. Henson would be proud ;)
    Felicidades mi pana!
  18. MUPPETMONKEY Active Member

Thanks, mi pana ;-)
  19. MUPPETMONKEY Active Member

Thanks, Casey. I hope they call me back some time. In the meantime I've been working as a character designer and storyboard artist for the Looney Tunes Show which is pretty cool!
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  20. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I heard about that! (Somewhere on these forums, I forget) That's really cool! That's definitely a step up! :)