My Incredibly Lame Site Updated....

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey, Everybody--

Just wanted to let y'all know a few things:

1) Still no baby. Not out of Melissa's belly, anyway. She's dilating and contracting and some more graphic things, but this stage could last another week or so. Yeeeeee.

2) I've sort of updated my very lame site with links to a few hundred reviews I've written on all sorts of movies, books, and music, including at least a dozen Henson things from various areas. Not as good as the reviews some of you write, but hey, it's a hobby, eh? If you have the hankerin' for some inanity and insanity, check it out.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Your little people rock! Janice is kind of busty too. LOL! Cool stuff. I wondered for a second if you should add Gorg little people, but I realized - Gorgs aren't little! You are one creative guy.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Good luck on the baby ordeal, man!!

That site of your'n is funneee!!

WOCKA WOCKA!

FOZ

Gonzo

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments, boys--Jamie, I tried at one point to make Gorgs, and a few other "Supersized" Little People, but the giant Little People (whatever, I know what I'm talking about) are made of a different kind of plastic that melted in the oven. So no Sweetums, no Gorgs, no Apache Chief from SuperFriends.

Too bad, so sad.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

FellowWLover

Reaction score
The expression for Telly is right on, but about the color....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
the giant Little People are made of a different kind of plastic that melted in the oven
Hey, y'ever put a Cabbage Patch Kid in the microwave before?

FOZ :smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Telly's coloring....

the coloring on telly and a bunch of the others looks better in person...probably because of my photography skills and my amazingly cheap webcam....

quinnnnnnnn