My First Fraggle Sketch!!!

superfan

Reaction score
That's a nice compliment RedDragon. Thank you. Funny thing is, I just copied it from a book cover...not traced, but copied it free hand. If I was to draw a Fraggle by memory or just for fun, it would look really really bad!!

RedDragon

Reaction score
I'm the same way, I'm very good at doing that. And I can sometimes draw by memory, but not well. But I hate my sketching method, it makes the lines look hazy.

superfan

Reaction score
I'm adding two more drawings to the link mentioned above.
Thanks for the great feedback, one and all!

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Beautiful pencil work, Superfan! Did you work from a model (like a Fraggle doll) or did you work straight off your imagination? Very, very nice stuff, and it does my heart good to know other people besides myself still enjoy creating art with a pencil!

superfan

Reaction score
lowercasegods said:
Beautiful pencil work, Superfan! Did you work from a model (like a Fraggle doll) or did you work straight off your imagination? Very, very nice stuff, and it does my heart good to know other people besides myself still enjoy creating art with a pencil!
WOW! Thanks so much! My model was the cover of a book "Mokey and the Festival of the Bells". I can't work off my imagination, unfortunately. Check out the link again later when I have two more pieces of work there. There's a Kermit sketch you may like.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I love the shading on the nose, gives the perfect effect there!

superfan

Reaction score
Aw, thanks Mr.Bear!
It's so good to know that people like what I'm doing!
Thanks so much everyone!!!!!
:smile: :flirt:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Lovely job there! Nice work on all 3 of them. Looking foward to seeing more.