My first Fanfic: "Wizzles, lost muppet?"

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Chapter 1

“You know, I can remember that we, during our last high school year, had a seventh member. What was her name?u201D Floyd said.
“Dunno man. I can’t remember we even had a seventh member...” Janice said. She frowned and squeezed her mouth together.
“You’re jalours, ain’t you, Janice?u201D Dr. Teeth asked. He grinned and his golden tooth sparkled.
Suddenly Lips said: “I can remember her name. Her name was Whizzles... and she played a sax.”
“Wah- What?u201D Zoot, who fell asleep, woke up.
“Are you talking ‘bout Whizzles?u201D
“Yeah man,u201D Floyd answered. “She was always quite and shy.”
They all were silent.
“Where is she now, do you think?u201D Janice asked to Lips.
“Well, she livd in Detroit, and... Wait, I’ve gotta picture of us, performing on our last school day.”
Animal began to repeat: “PIC-TURE!PIC-TURE! CAN YA PICTURE THAT!u201D
Lips fiddled into his pocket and showed an old picture.
“Wow, Floyd, where are you mustaches there? I can’t recognize you!u201D Zoot said.
“You must say that, man. Look at your hair!u201D Floyd said.
“Ooh, check my headband there!u201D Janice giggled, “I was too hippy!u201D
“Is that Whizzles?u201D Dr. Teeth pointed to a girl on the picture next to Floyd.
“She must be.”Lips answered. Animal began to shout again: “WOMAN! WOMAN!u201D
“She.. she’s so pretty...” Zoot stumbled.
“Wow, are you still in love or something, man?u201D Floyd laughed.
“No, not Whizzles herself, I mean her sax!u201D Zoot answered indignant.
The other band member sighed.
“Can’t we ask Kermit for some information?u201D Dr. Teeth suggested.
“Yeah, great idea. Maybe does he know her!u201D Lips said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kermit was just phoning when the whole band came into his office. “Just a second, I’ll phone you back in a few minutes, cheers!u201D
He looked at the musicians. “Okay. What are you guys doing here?u201D
Floyd cleared his throat. “We want to know more about a girl who was a member of our band a long time ago. Her name is Whizzles.”
“Whizzles? Can she be... no, that can’t.” Kermit siad.
“What? The band asked.
“No, no, let it go...” The frog answered.
“But... Whizzles? Who is that?u201D
Dr. Teeth told him the story and showed him the picture.
“I think I know who she is.” Kermit said.
He turned himself to Scooter, who was working next to Kermit.
“Scooter, search for Nigel and take him to my office. We got probably a lost relative found.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Nigel arrived at Kermit’s office.
“Whizzles? She’s my cousin. When I was a very little boy, and she was a very little girl, I was usually staying with her in the holidays, then we fished and had a lot of fun.”
He sighed.
"When I was eight or nine years old, she moved away to Detroit. I never saw her again.
“Well,u201D Janice said, “I met her when I was fifteen. She was fourteen or also fifteen. And I was playing in the band, she joined us and we were really loved at our high school.
But after the last day we naver saw her again.”
Nigel picked up the picture of the teenage band and said: “I’ve got also a picture of her.”
He showed a picture with two joung kids on it sitting together.
“It was a warm evening in juli. The whole day were Whizzles and I swimming in a lake. And that evening we sat at the waterside and talked about everything. I think I was her best friend, and she mine. She’d always call me Nick. And I’d call her Whizzy.”
“Let me guess; you was wild and she was very quiet. Look, Nigel, you’ve got plasters all over your face there!u201D Dr. Teeth said.
“Aww... You were sucha cute boy!u201D Janice said.
“Cute? Me?u201D Nigel blushed. “You must be joking...!u201D
“But, if we know where she is, we can find her!u201D Dr. Teeth said.
“Come on! We’re gonna find her!u201D

~~~~~~~~~~

That moment a girl walked into the theater.
She asked to Pops: “Is the show already ended?u201D
Pops scratched his head and said: “No, there is no plane landed. This ain’t an airport or something, this is a theater. Here’s only a show ended. What else do you wanna know?u201D
“Where’s the office of your director?u201D the girl asked.
“Take the stairs, then go left and there’s a door with ‘Kermit’ on it. Much success.”
“Thank you very much.” The girl walked to the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Someone knocked at the door.
“Come in,u201D Kermit said. The band members and Nigel turned their heads at the door.
There was a girl standing, with long, lightbrown hair, half-closed eyes covered by a pair of sunglasses and wearing hippie clothes.
Nigel stood up and stumbled: “A-are you really who I think you are?u201D
“Yes, Nick.” The girl smiled. “I am Whizzles.”

END OF CHAPTER ONE

****** Pictures: See first post :smile:

PS: sorry for that "SIZE=3" but I can't get it away.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
What a great fanfic, i <3 :sing:! I always love stories, and this one particularly had me really excited to read it! You tell great stories!

I really love the pictures! Aww, Whizzles is amazingly cute! So pretty. And isn't Nigel adorable! And the second one of the whole band is so good as well! Oh my gorge (it's a place in Fraggle Rock, and now it's my catchphrase) I love the picture of Lips--looks a little like Steve Whitmire from the 80s, don't you think? Like the way they all turned out, of course! You are a really good artist. I enjoy looking at these; if you were to see my finger-painting of Janice (yes, I still do that, and I'm proud of it.), you would see how one can enjoy looking at GOOD art for a change! Anyways, what makes a good story better is illustrations to compliment it...perhaps there will be more in the near future?

And this story is soooo good! I can't wait to read more! I love Whizzles already...not to say that I wouldn't like to find out more about her, though! You are so good at knowing everything everyone would say (even Lips, who didn't speak much during the run of The Muppet Show). The humor is awesome (Can You Picture That! :big_grin: (laughing!), and the story makes me want to read even more! I do think the Muppets need a couple more girls on the show. I hope there'll be more...will there? I don't want to stop reading this fanfic! Aw, and I feel so bad for poor Jan-jan, though:flirt: Really don't mean to sound like I'm reviewing a book, but this story is so good! Wil there be more--oh pretty plEEEEEze?

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
LOOVE those pics! <3 <3 <3

you draw amazing pictures!

I LOVE the way you do Lips! He is SO adorable! And Whizzles too! She looks so pretty, and cute as well... P.S.: on your page, Love Janice & Animal, so perfect and so funny!

MORE! MORE! MORE!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Wonderful fiction; I'm lovin' it so far! The charries are nicely developed, and I can totally picture the band (and Nick/Nigel X3) interacting with Whizzles as I read along. X3

I really starting love Whizzles :big_grin:, she's amazingly lovable, fun and nicely proportioned. The drawings are amazing, and the COLORS...are so pretty! O.O Nigel came out so adorable in your style...he's so cute! <3

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more!

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Wow! My friend, you're an amazing writer AND an awesome artist! Whizzles has a great design, and I especially love how you draw Lips! Keep both the drawings and the chapters comin'!

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
It's kind of been a long time, but I came across this and wondered if there would be anymore...

ilovemusic

Reaction score
It's kind of been a long time, but I came across this and wondered if there would be anymore...
H'm, maybe if I finish my current one, Double Trouble. I'll re-write it anyway, because my English and writing style both improved a lot.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Hey, I didn't know there was another Fanfic! Is it about the EM too? And I can't wait for the re-written version...for now, it's just nice to know that the character is kept alive on DeviantArt! :big_grin: