My first attempt at making.

anytimepally

Reaction score
maybe I'm just a little strange, but I think he looks too happy with his mouth open.. but I really love how you did the eyes :big_grin: .. very nice for a first attempt!

wes

Reaction score
I like it!! Bright and i like how you put red under the green to form the scars. sweet!!:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Nan... That's really good for your first time! Of course, I'm no puppet expert, but it's far from what I could ever do. Keep up the good work! :smile:

spcglider

Reaction score
Actually, you did a very nice job using materials that are kinda hard to work with! Felt doen't like to form around corners that well and styrofoam isn't known for it's love of hot glue...

Honestly, from what I see in these images, you have a good instinctive feel for building. Your sense of proportion and mechanics look to be pretty draned good! I'd like to see what you can do with different materials. Take a look around for a few tutorials with reticulated foam (or even cushion foam) and fleece. If that's the look you want, I'm absoultely certain you would take to them like a duck to water.

-Gordon