My first attempt at drawing a Muppet

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i can draw some pretty good muppet pictures....a few years ago, i drew a picture with the electric mayhem playing in a club on the beach and it had a few what not muppets and clifford, rizzo, and pepe on there...not to bad..

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well if u need a person to draw stick muppets. call me!!!

Sarah

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Hey, sweet fanart, Skeeter! I love it!!:smile:

BTW, where can I find that Muppetfest pic Chris did? I'd love to see that!:smile:

Baby Rowlf

Akasha

Reaction score
Hahaha that was great!! Keep up the great work!!

:stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I still can't see it. Can someone help me with this picture. I tried for the whole URL thing and it still won't work.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It was ages ago, so that page might be taken down by now.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I just looked at it now! :big_grin:

Great job!

To those having trouble, right click the link and "copy shortcut", then paste it in your address bar and "go"!

:smile:
Anthony

Erine81981

Reaction score
You did a great job on Skeeter. I love how you made her look like a teenager. LOOOOOOVVEE IT!!!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
beaker said:
Indeed, I encourage each and everyone on here to do their own Muppet art, be it drawing, painting, writing a story or song, etc.

Hey, Skeeter Muppet, awesome job! I agree with what you say, beaker. It's really strange, but I feel a stronger connection with the Muppets when I attempt to draw them. Plus, it's a lot of fun and even if you can't really draw (like me) you can still do your best and create really fun scenarios. I am working on a Muppet Robinson Crusoe thingamajig, where Kermit is Crusoe and Gonzo is Friday. It stinks but like I say, it's fun.