My Disney-MGM Studios Ride Idea

P

Philo and Gunge

I have noticed that MGM lacks rides. Sure, they have TOT and R&RC. But I think they need a thrill ride for kiddies. Something like Star Tours. Like how Universal has Jimmy Neutron for kiddies who are to scared to ride Back To The Future. My idea is like Hanna-Barbera but with Disney characters. It's called "Disney Adventures" (it has nothing to do with the magazine).

You enter the building on Mickey Avenue where Backstage Pass once stood. It takes up the leftover soundstages. When in line, you pass lots of scenery and noices. You also watch Disney cartoons (mainly "Timon and Pumbaa", "Pooh", "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command", classic Disney cartoons and clips from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and the Roger Rabbit cartoons) play on overhead monitors. Once passing the line, you are in the pre-shwo area. Where Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck appear getting ready for a movie about the history of Disney. We have come to early. Mickey calls Roy Disney to help out with the early crowds. Roy Disney appears on a large hidden monitor and explains to the audience the start of the Walt Disney Company. Roger Rabbit comes in with some papers. Roger joins Disney in explaining the history for Disney until the Weasels hack into the computer system. The Weasels, angry with Roy for not being the the next Disney movie, kidnap Roger.

TO BE CONTINUED...

P.S. This is my first draft of screenplay, so that's why Roy is there.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
I have noticed that MGM lacks rides. Sure, they have TOT and R&RC. But I think they need a thrill ride for kiddies. Something like Star Tours. Like how Universal has Jimmy Neutron for kiddies who are to scared to ride Back To The Future. My idea is like Hanna-Barbera but with Disney characters. It's called "Disney Adventures" (it has nothing to do with the magazine).

You enter the building on Mickey Avenue where Backstage Pass once stood. It takes up the leftover soundstages. When in line, you pass lots of scenery and noices. You also watch Disney cartoons (mainly "Timon and Pumbaa", "Pooh", "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command", classic Disney cartoons and clips from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and the Roger Rabbit cartoons) play on overhead monitors. Once passing the line, you are in the pre-shwo area. Where Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck appear getting ready for a movie about the history of Disney. We have come to early. Mickey calls Roy Disney to help out with the early crowds. Roy Disney appears on a large hidden monitor and explains to the audience the start of the Walt Disney Company. Roger Rabbit comes in with some papers. Roger joins Disney in explaining the history for Disney until the Weasels hack into the computer system. The Weasels, angry with Roy for not being the the next Disney movie, kidnap Roger.

TO BE CONTINUED...

P.S. This is my first draft of screenplay, so that's why Roy is there.

And now that Disney owns the Muppets...thay can help with the show too! :wink: :big_grin: :big_grin: :halo:

P

Philo and Gunge

Continuing...

Mickey and Donald are still watching and they go to save Roger. Mickey thinks that you just can't stand there and so you join them. Once inside our rockets (that are in a theater) and all seated, you strap on your seat belts and a safety bar is lowered on you. The seats lift up, Donald and Mickey appear on monitors to the left and the right of the screen. We launch off and fly off the road into cyberspace after the Weasels, we are now in the 100 Acre Woods. We see the Weasels knocking down trees with their car, we follow the Weasels into a river, we fall in and get splashed with water. We follow them into Pooh's home we are covered in "honey" (projectors showing fake honey on the vehicles and you), we create lots of damage chasing them and leave shattering a window. We follow the Weasels up a mountain and they drive down from the top. We fall and are now in cyberspace again after the Weasels where we spin until we get to Pride Rock during a foggy storm.

TO BE CONTINUED...