My Complete Muppet Collection

Frogster

Reaction score
This weekend, I did my final video on my Muppet figures. I'm officially done collecting now, and I thought I'd share it with you, with some interesting captions throughout the video. Enjoy! Can't wait to hear what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-yf8Drgwl8
:smile: :embarrassed: :concern:

Dearth

Reaction score
Sweet collection... It's funny. I was watching to see if there were figures you left out, but there's so many, I quickly lost count of what I was looking for.

I think I've seen your pics on here before...well, at least the Beaker head in the cooking pot looked familiar.

Your captions didn't mention the fact that Doglion, Timmy, et al. are customs. Casual viewers could be confused by that.

You should get a program to edit video with. I've been experimenting with Windows Movie Maker lately, after several years mourning the death of my old iMac with iMovie.

That way you could have taken out the part where you, what, fell? But the "excuse me for a moment" caption was a nice cover.

What's that Muppet Show board game like? I don't think I've ever seen that one.

Alex

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Heeeey...What happened to the Thog, Mutations, Gorgon Heap and Beautiful Day monster? Also... you totally forgot Richard...
EDIT: Dang it...I may be thinking of Zoot the Sax Man...

Frogster

Reaction score
Alex, I think the only one I don't have is Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef and Super Beaker. I used to have Super Beaker, but his leg snapped off a while back due to thin legs. And yeah, that was my first time messing with the features youtube has, I'd like to get the Windows MovieMaker sometime. I was afraid to mention in the video about the custom Muppet monsters in case I would be infringing on some legality issues lol sounds silly now that I'm writing this. I got The Muppet Show game for my birthday a couple weeks ago from a friend who found it at an antique shop, and basically the premise of the game is to set up your own Muppet Show before everyone else does. It's from Season 1, too. The characters on the front aren't even updated to how they looked in Season 2.

And that moment where I said "excuse me" was so I could bring the chair I was standing on closer to the shelves. Oh, and I kinda wish youtube would let you use a song of your own choosing, I would have used The Muppet Show theme, Java and "We're Not Gonna Stop" from when the Muppets went to Disney.

JosephCPR

Reaction score
A little late but wow that is an amazing collection! really impressive!