My Cat VS my Muppet plush

crazy ernie

Reaction score
I got a new kitty named Rocky(after the cartoon character for his bushy tail).He recently wandered into the Muppet room and here are the results of his encounters with my smaller plush and starbucks finger puppets.
Starbucks Animal: Followed the movements, tried to snap at it.
Starbucks kermit:the 1st Muppet the cat encountered.followred it's movements
Disneyland Rizzo:followed it's movements,pawing for it.
Starbucks Piggy:The cat caught the pig.Same for the kelloggs Mini Barkley.
Starbucks fozzie and Rowlf:Tried to grab them.
Wendy's Kermit:Tried to catch him
Small elmo plush:Wasn't interested
Have your pets tried this with your plush?

Scooter

Reaction score
Yikes!
I have three cats and two guinea pigs. They bat and/or chew on EVERYTHING! None of my muppet stuff has been ruined because I keep it COMPLETELY out of range. However they have destroyed several other creature which live in my room and around the house. I'm sorry that your cats "likes" your muppet stuff. Hope nothing gets totaled.
--Scooter--:wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
it's my brother I have to keep away from my elmo plush...he 'branded' elmo with a hairdryer :embarrassed:

polyester leaves a nice imprint of hairdryer covers

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I have 3 cats and the 2 younger ones have walking on my the muppet action figure shelf as a favourite past time, the little cat loves anything red and steals and hide red items. My mum has a huge problem with that cat taking her earings and running off with one of her little teddy bears she has because it is red. I hope nothing of yours gets broken.
There have been no muppet casualties here yet but some close ones. The little cat is slowly learning that she is not allowed on the shelves.
:smile: :big_grin:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
My dog decided one day to use my fisher price Rowlf puppet as bathroom. So yeah I had to throw him away after that. :sympathy:

Heh its funny that Rowlf happens to be the sad face.