My aunt passed away

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Last week, my aunt died at the age of 87. She was living in a nursing home/assisted living and she had been having some health issues for a few years apparently. They didn't say exactly what she had, but it may have been complications due to Alzheimer's Disease.

I'll miss her so much and she's now up in the sky with my grandma who passed away a few years before.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh no! So sorry for your loss, Mikaela! My thoughts go out to you and your family!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm very sorry for your loss. May your aunt rest in peace.

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
Last week, my aunt died at the age of 87. She was living in a nursing home/assisted living and she had been having some health issues for a few years apparently. They didn't say exactly what she had, but it may have been complications due to Alzheimer's Disease.

I'll miss her so much and she's now up in the sky with my grandma who passed away a few years before.
I’m so sorry for your loss!! I’ve lost many family members in my lifetime, but the pain gets easier over time!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm sorry about your aunt, Mikaela :sympathy: I'm sure you'll have good memories of her. .May she R.I.P.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I'm late, but sorry to hear about this. It's never easy losing a loved one.