My 1,000 post.

McFraggle

Reaction score
It is hard to believe I already have 1,000 posts and I just wanted to thank everybody for making me feel so welcome. This is one of the nicer boards around in terms of most everybody respecting the others. I know that this board has had a long history and while many people have left, many have come in. I'm not really here to take anybody's place, but I have enjoyed my time here on Muppet Central.

I think the future of the Muppets is very interesting and exciting. We don't know how the Disney acquisition will play out for the Muppets and Bear properties, but there is certainly upside. Sesame Street is still going strong at 35, and maybe the Fraggles and other properties will get more exposure with the HIT partnership.

As the saying goes, we don't know what the future holds. However, I'm really glad I stumbled on to Muppet Central. After lurking for about a month, I decided to join and start posting and I'm really glad I did.

Thanks again,

McFraggle

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Congratulations! You have done pretty well! over 1020 posts in just a few months. It took me about 2 years to get where I am now. I could be wrong though, I dont know the exact date I joined.

Congratulations once again!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
::stick_out_tongue:utting lei around your neck & kissing each cheek::

Way to go on your 1000th post.I knew you could do it!Great job! :crazy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Coolness mucho!

Velcome to de Seniority Clubs...

Bea:zany:{Vonders vhat to say in the Zany spot today}regard

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Man, it took you just a few months to get to 1000 posts! It took me a year to get to that.....And lately, I only come from time to time.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Congratulations! You have done pretty well! over 1020 posts in just a few months. It took me about 2 years to get where I am now. I could be wrong though, I dont know the exact date I joined.

Congratulations once again!
You joined February 2, 2003.

Beauregard

Reaction score
And you joined on 17 December 2002...way after me!