MWoO Appreciation

unclematt

Reaction score
I am super excited. Like I have said in many previous threads it is just good to have the Muppets doing something besides commercials (dont get me wrong I enjoy the commercials)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm super excited! I hope it's a sign of good things to come for the Muppets!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'm a little excited. But then again, I'm probably going to criticise the show for not having more of Rowlf the Dog and the Electric Mayhem, and having to much of Pepe and his one-liners.

ryan

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<cough cough> positive talk only <cough cough> on this thread <cough cough> please <cough cough>. :wink: excuse me, I must be catching a little cold... :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
"Mwoo! Mwoo! The sound of a cow with a lisp!"

The rest are only moos...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I admit: The whole "Muppet Idol" and Ashanti deals have me thrown off a bit, but the rest of the whole thing I'm in love with! I cannot stand waiting to see this film...and I HOPE I get to see it that night!

BTW: Something that bothers me about the writing of the Muppet Movies anymore is how they handle background scenes and cameos anymore: They date the films. The first 3 Muppet Movies, plus the MTI and MCC movies, had cameos that did not date the film, but the Hulk Hogan in MFS and "Muppet Idol" in MWoO all date the film. Hulk Hogan will be a good guy again before long in the wrestling community and one day American Idol won't be on TV anymore and folks will wonder what it's all about.

HOWEVER! We're getting the EM band back in full swing, we're getting to have Rowlf and all our old faves back again, including the Frank Oz characters back in action (and not just dubbed over the phone lines)...Oh, yes! I am in love with the movie regardless!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Think possitive, my friend. Think possitive.

"Mwoo, Mwoo, for bwutter that talks back. The rest are only moos."

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Woo, I'm excited. You can even check my signature at the moment if you don't believe me!! Yay, I'm the first MC User to have a MWoO quote as my sig!! Woo!!

HPDJ

Reaction score
I Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray!!!