Musicland Vacation Fozzie

trilamb

Reaction score
I already ordered my Tofare Vacation Fozzie, just curious if anyone knew what the deal was with the Musicaland Vacation Fozzie.

When does it go on sale? And Where?

I live in Los Angeles, CA and I've never heard of a Musicland store, maybe that chain doesn't exist out here, if so where can I get it? Thanks guys!

Joe

Reaction score
it's also available at media play, sam goody, suncoast video, and saturday matinee (all owned by the same company) if any of those aren't around you, one(if not all of them) has a website where you can proabably order it from once it comes out in october.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He'll be available to order on-line on August 28.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I thought that was only for the online ordering of the ToyFare Fozzie, and that the Musciland/Sam Goody/Media Play version would be available in October, when series two came out

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee
I thought that was only for the online ordering of the ToyFare Fozzie, and that the Musciland/Sam Goody/Media Play version would be available in October, when series two came out
oooooooooooooo...busted!

i was pretty sure that was correct Wook...last i heard, you won't be able to get the Musicland edition till the rest of 'em ship...maybe even a couple weeks later, like "Crash Helmet" Gonzo.

usually, i would say that Phil is like the MC version of the Trash Heap...but...

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe
it's also available at media play, sam goody, suncoast video, and saturday matinee (all owned by the same company)
I just wanted to make one clarification. Saturday Matinee is not the same company. Saturday Matinee is owned by FYE, formerly Camelot Music/Record Town/Coconuts, etc.

Anyway, that's all. :smile: Just wanted to avoid seeing someone start scouting out a Saturday Matinee to wait for a toy they'll never get. :smile:

Stulz

Reaction score
FYE

wow i didn't know FYE owned all those... usually i'm on top of shiat like that...
I knew they bought "The Wall" (formally "Wall to Wall Sound and Video" in the 80's) but had no idea they had all those brands under thier umbrella...

jeez with all those stores that are besically the same, one would think they would all combine them into one name and lower the price or the crap to compete w/ Best Buy who actually own Musicland......(aka Suncoust et...)

oh wait.. My bad.... I forgot what couintry I live in... LOWER PRICES????...

Don't Know what I was thinking...

Shame on me....

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Umm, Phillip didn't say MusicLand's Vacation Fozzie would be out August 28th, he said he would be available to order on-line. I imagine that's pre-orders.

I'm sure it is possible that date could slip-- we've all learned dates can change, especially when related to the internet-- but I'd bet Phillip knew what he was talking about when he made the post.