Music Video: "All I Need is Love" with CeeLo Green and The Muppets

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Haha, yes I wish I could "mightily raise" my hands and make Kermit, Miss Piggy & Co. magically appear by my side...complete with a puff of smoke, too.

And how did you make those Muppet Christmas Carol smilies?!
Yep, what they said
I'm actually trying to use 'em all around even though it's a little more effort, because if they show up all around the site it'll be easier for everyone to copy and paste 'em no matter where they are!!

Borples

Reaction score
This made my day! I think my favorite thing is watching the Muppets just hanging out, doing their various Muppety activities. You know, people eating, fish throwing, doo dooo doooing...

Big Mean Carl trying to eat Cee-Lo was funny. Cee-Lo luring Carl off of him with a turkey leg was inspired. I'm still giggling about it. :smile:

Walter: Dear Diary: This was the best Christmas ever! It was my second Christmas with the Muppets. Last year I still wasn't sure I belonged. But this year Miss Piggy karate chopped me! A real karate chop, with a Hiiii-yah and everything!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yep, what they said
I'm actually trying to use 'em all around even though it's a little more effort, because if they show up all around the site it'll be easier for everyone to copy and paste 'em no matter where they are!!
Thanks for using these! I'm glad someone's enjoying them. :smile:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to post the lyrics to the song? I'd like to sing along to it.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Were trying to figure out how to get the stains out of the carpet. Plus there's feathers and red fur everywhere.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that Pepe's name is spelled "Pepé"? I don't think it was spelled like that in the past.