Murray and Maria at tiff

Drtooth

Reaction score
...eh...some children's film festival thingy... but that's not what's important...

what is important is this video is hilarious!

Take that Ang Lee indeed! :fanatic:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
TIFF isn't just a children's thing. They have a big gala in September every year. It's one of the biggest film festivals in the world. Many movies first aired there this year, including Argo, and even Looper, as well as many others.

I'm excited to see this coming near me! Maybe I'll be able to drive in and see it! :smile:

Life of Pie. Ha Ha...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh. My. Gosh.

How the **** long has it been since I've actually gotten to see SST? Maria looks old! Don't get me wrong, she's aging rather well, but I mean... I'm just taken aback, between her in addition to Alan's middle-aged spread and gray sideburns, makes it seem like it's been years long that it's been since I last got to see the show regularly... so far, I've really only seen a handful of episodes from both Season 39 and 40, and that's about it.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Oh. My. Gosh.

How the **** long has it been since I've actually gotten to see SST? Maria looks old! Don't get me wrong, she's aging rather well, but I mean... I'm just taken aback, between her in addition to Alan's middle-aged spread and gray sideburns, makes it seem like it's been years long that it's been since I last got to see the show regularly... so far, I've really only seen a handful of episodes from both Season 39 and 40, and that's about it.
Why don't you record episodes on your DVR?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't have a DVR. I DO need to make it a point to check out Sprout more often though, because I know they've played some of the more recent eps as of late.

(I also noticed that comment you left on the "O Christmas Tree" video, and if case that's why you asked, that's not my dish out in the front yard, the previous tenant left it there and never bothered to have it uninstalled.)

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I don't have a DVR. I DO need to make it a point to check out Sprout more often though, because I know they've played some of the more recent eps as of late.

(I also noticed that comment you left on the "O Christmas Tree" video, and if case that's why you asked, that's not my dish out in the front yard, the previous tenant left it there and never bothered to have it uninstalled.)
Oh. That's too bad.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh brother.. I clicked on it thinking on it thinking that "tiff" was going to be Murray's "word of the day" :rolleyes: