Murder Episode?

Trogdor

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this was a dream but a could've sworn I saw a Muppet Show episode about a murder mystery...and Kermit got killed and others. All I know is that it scared the crap out of me! Was it real or what?
:confused:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like you are thinking of the fourth season Liza Minneli episode. It's available on DVD/video through Time-Life.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey Trogdor, welcome to the boards! :smile:

If you're interested, I have several pics from this episode on my Janice site (since it features her---my favorite "The Muppet Show" Muppet---> :flirt: ).

To see it, just go here:

The Janice Gallery: Liza Minelli

Maybe this'll help solidify some mem'ries for ya. :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Trogdor said:
Thanks guys. I thought I was crazy... !:eek:
Excuse me for butting in here, but if you have just joined the boards of Muppet Central, it basically means that you are crazy. There are not many brave souls who join this place for fun. Welcome to the nightmere.

As Monty says: Not many people come here, and even fewer return...

Trogdor

Reaction score
That Guy said:
Excuse me for butting in here, but if you have just joined the boards of Muppet Central, it basically means that you are crazy. There are not many brave souls who join this place for fun. Welcome to the nightmere.
Thanks for making me feel welcome... :wink:

And thank you for the link.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Tog-dog said:
Thanks for making me feel welcome... :wink:

And thank you for the link.
AT LAST! A fellow board member who changes the "Originally posted by's. I do that all the time, and no one has ever noticed...or at least mentioned...that I do it...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Some dummy who thinks he's extra special because he changes stuff that shouldn't be mesed with and doesn't get caught said:
AT LAST! A fellow board member who changes the "Originally posted by's. I do that all the time, and no one has ever noticed...or at least mentioned...that I do it...
Yeah, we noticed. We just don't care. :stick_out_tongue: