Muppetvision Fountain down for Rehab in Orlando

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Wasn't sure what forum I should have put this under, but oh well.

Just a heads up, for the next 2 weeks the Muppet fountain in Walt Disney World in front of Muppetvision 3D is down for rehab. There is a giant wall around it, they are cleaning the copper, and emptying out the pennies.

Jeremy

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jeremy,

Thanks for the update. The fountain is wonderful. Will be interesting to see if it's a noticeable difference when the work is complete.

gymkatarules

Reaction score
I'll definitely check it out sometime in the next few weeks. I have that luxury.

-Chris

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Gymkata! ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just learned about that wonderfully cheesy 80's movie a couple of months ago.

Let's ask President Bush to send a bunch of our Olympic gymnasts to fight over in Parmistan. :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

gymkatarules

Reaction score
Awesome. Yeah, that movie rules. I can't really explain why, but it rules.

-Chris

Luke

Reaction score
Wonder if any important announcements will be happening near that fountain soon eh ? ;-)

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Hmm, that would be an appropriate place to announce "things," wouldn't it?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
are you hinting at something:wink:

maybe they are sucking up....

errrr...we'll clean your fountain....lalalalala......and umm buy new glasses for your show (no they didn't do this....yet) but they DID add the preshow....(ok it was like a year ago)...but maybe it's an evil plan that has been going for a year or two:eek:

Sarah

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Ohhh yeahhhh No wI am getting sooo excited!!!!:excited: YIPPY!!!! ....well........I hope thats what there (Disney's) plan is!

jeremyactor

Reaction score
sarah_yzma -

What do you mean they added the preshow? The pre show has been part of the attraction ever since it opened.

I highly doubt they're cleaning the fountain just because of the buyout rumors- the fountain was getting pretty green, and kermit is not in the fountain, so it was only proper to clean it.

And actually, they did buy new glasses for the show not too long ago. They get new ones in all the time because so many people steal them.

Jeremy