MuppetVille!?

MuppetVision3D

Reaction score
Anybody know anything about this? This designer guy has a concept drawing on his website for what looks to be a proposed muppet theme park. Here's the link: <home.att.net/~visualizer/page1.html>

The image is red and white and about half way down the page. It's pretty small but if you save it and then view it, it's bigger. Still, the details are hard to make out but it looks pretty spiffy.

matleo

Reaction score
Neat! I wonder if this is a desing for the thing they were going to build at MGM when Disney and Henson first merged. There was talk of doing some kind of Muppet Land and it all sorts of neat ideas. Somewhere on the net was a pretty detailed descriptoin of the ideas. I think it was over at laughingplace.com. As for the drawgin, I can clearly see something for Pigs in Space to the left there and a Fraggle Rock thing in the upper right hand corner. Neat!!! I wonder what that face thing there just left of center was supposed to be. it looks like a gorg.

--Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Wow...one wonders what wonderment would have worked its wonderful way to us if Muppetville had actually been commissioned. The thought of a Fraggle themed attraction ride area alone would have been to cool.

Cory

---------------------------------------
lone stockboy hierophant of Pottery Barn on the eve of the apocalypse.

MuppetVision3D

Reaction score
I hate missed opportunites. I also hate the fact that all I have is a tiny, fuzzy photo of this missed opportunity.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
This place would have been fun. Henson was experimenting with Audio-Animatronics in MuppetVision 3D, so we could have been able to get face-to-face with Muppet characters in this place.