Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau, a note from 3004 (and I've managed to hack back into this palce for as long as I'm here. Time difference interfaze could knock me back anytime now, or several minutes ago) Beau, don't even go there. That idea, don't even think it.

I've seen the movie. You don't wanna know...not yet

Whatever

Reaction score
Beau, we've really missed you and your odd posts.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Muppets OZ

Beauregard said:
I was just thinking wouldn't it be fun-nie to see 2 Miss Piggy witches crash on their broomsticks, and goi screaming together down to land in front of the Mupets when they are doing some grand Miss Piggy enterence!

Also, since the Good Witch of the North has white hair, and a white suit, do you think the Wicked Witch of the West will have black hair? Or will she be a cow-girl?
I thought they were following the book, a cow girl really does not fit in....not really. :frown:

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
The Book

Well I know no matter what it will be at least a half way decent film, the muppets will add there style of crazy twist to things. The book was really great, and I hope the muppets follow it as closely as there crazynis allowes them to.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Kelly Osbourne? Sheesh. She is one person who definitely does not deserve to be famous, let alone make an appearance with The Muppets. At least Quentin Tarantino and David Alan Grier will be there to add some human coolness to the movie.
I love Kelly Osbourne. I think she's amazing. All of her singles are great, and she's definitely my favourite Osbourne. Apart from Sharon. And Ozzy. Wow, she dropped to second-last in 5 minutes. But she's still amazing!!

CIsForCookie

Reaction score
I was looking at the cast list for the Muppets' Wizard of Oz and I noticed that Frank Oz's name is not on the list. Does anyone know what happened to him? :mad: Pleaze post if you know what happened?

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
CIsForCookie said:
I was looking at the cast list for the Muppets' Wizard of Oz and I noticed that Frank Oz's name is not on the list. Does anyone know what happened to him? :mad: Pleaze post if you know what happened?
In short, Frank Oz is busy directing feature films and working on other non-Muppet projects. Read more about it on Muppet Central's FAQ page:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/help/faq/muppets.shtml#8

Hope this helps!!