Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I think that it should be a nice appearance. I am not a fan of Kelly or of any of the Osbournes, but that does not matter. The Muppet movies have always contained so many cameos (of both major stars and smaller, lesser known stars), and of course the appearances of these modern celebrities may not mean anything years down the road, but that will not make the movie any less funny.

When watching the original Muppet movies, there are quite a few celebrities that I do not know who they are. But the movies are still great movies.

I say that the more guest appearances the Muppets can get, the better the movie will do in terms of viewers because the different celebrities will bring in a wider audience...

McFraggle

Reaction score
I agree, because the cameos have been such a big part of the films since the beginning. :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Xerus said:
It's good to know that some of my favorite characters like Bean, Floyd, and Rowlf will be included in this movie.

And I'm glad Dave Goelz is still doing his characters. I don't think I'm ready yet for Gonzo to have a new performer.
I agree, It seems like Gonzo is the only Muppet left who's still performed by his original performer. (At least the only "Muppet Show" Muppet left) Let's hope dave continues to perform :concern: for a long time.

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I agree, It seems like Gonzo is the only Muppet left who's still performed by his original performer. (At least the only "Muppet Show" Muppet left) Let's hope dave continues to perform :concern: for a long time.
Don't forget Rizzo.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
eah, looks liek Dave's left as teh glue to keep the Muppets together...for now.

But, when he retires will smaller characters like Beau be dropped compleatly? No one would think of recasting such a small character when they consider Dave's replacment, not like John (is it John?) had to do Piggy, Fozzie, Animal, and Sam...

McFraggle

Reaction score
Yeah, but they do still include a lot of the obscure characters around. Hopefully Beau will always be around. :big_grin:

maxdrive

Reaction score
Is brian henson still doing his fathers characters like kermit?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, no he isn't. Brian Henson hasn't performed his fathers' characters save for one singular performance. The one time that Brian Henson performed any of his father's characters was when Brian performed the Newsman at Muppetfest 2000.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
Where is Frank Oz??? It's not a muppet movie without him! And especially because it's The Wizard of OZ... :embarrassed: Bad pun... sorry. But seriously, where is he?