Muppets Tonight

Telly

Reaction score
I was just wondering if JediX (or anyone) had time to tape those Muppets Tonight episodes for me. While I don't have anything to trade, I'm more than willing to pay for postage and the tapes.

jediX

Reaction score
Well my schedule is booked for the next week or so, I have to finish a few tapes for boober_gorg. But after that I should be able to...plus he's going to be sending me the complete John Goodman episode soon, too.

Telly

Reaction score
That'd be awesome! I want all of the Muppets Tonight episodes. Just let me know when you get a chance to record them. Like I said before, I'll send you money to cover the expenses.

jediX

Reaction score
Do you have AIM or Yahoo? They would make getting trades and etc done mugh easier.

VC2020

Reaction score
Hey Super_Scooter,
I have
e01 - michelle pfeifer
e05 - cindy crawford [incomplete recodring]
e09 - whoopee goldberg
e10 - penn & teller
e11 - prince
e18 - arsenio hall et al (Cameo Episode)
e21 - andie macdowell [incomplete recording]

I would love to trade with you.
I haven't really traded much...I'll add extra stuff on the tape.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
You people are all so lucky to live in The US and Canada. Here in Australia we only have 2 muppet movies available on dvd and vhs and nothing else at all. Its very hard to find muppet things too. As a collector I collect alot of muppet stuff but only own 2 vhs tapes of the muppet treasure island and a great documentary entitled "The World of jim henson" that is a fantastic show!

We're sadly left out even in the video trading as you all use the NTSC video format which is incompatible on most equipment here in australia, we use the PAL system.

So you people all think yourselves lucky, id love to live in the US, theres so many great things available to buy and much more.

Has anyone got or heard of the jim henson documentary "The World of jim henson" ? it goes through his life story etc!
:smile: :cool: :wink:

Reaction score
yeah! I loved that documentry! It was on great preformances. I taped it, but my friend was being dumb with the remote one day and accidently recorded over about a min and a half of it in the middleish with the history channel. Sigh.

I'm interested in muppets tonight too btw :smile: quietcorn@hotmail.com if you want to talk about trading.

jediX

Reaction score
Well, I guess you could always pick up a really cheap ntsc vcr off ebay or something, lol.:wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by VC2020
Hey Super_Scooter,
I have
e01 - michelle pfeifer
e05 - cindy crawford [incomplete recodring]
e09 - whoopee goldberg
e10 - penn & teller
e11 - prince
e18 - arsenio hall et al (Cameo Episode)
e21 - andie macdowell [incomplete recording]

I would love to trade with you.
I haven't really traded much...I'll add extra stuff on the tape.
Well, at the moment, I'm working out a few things with someone else. I'd like to trade, perhaps in the future.

I really liked that series, and I'm hoping to get the whole series.

Ooooh! By the way, jedix? I think I may be able to finnally get those Land of Gorch episodes we'd talked about. Might be a couple months, but I think I can get them. Just saw the Tony Perkins episode a little while ago, and, sure enough, there were the Muppets, attempting to get Tony Perkins to let them have a bit on their show since their Land of Gorch set had been "burned to death" as King Ploobis put it. Anyway, Ploobis and Scred were so persistant, they ended up making the episode go over time! It was great! Unfortunately, I tried taping it, but didn't get it. I'll keep trying for them though.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by drspy00

So you people all think yourselves lucky, id love to live in the US, theres so many great things available to buy and much more.
Actually, the US is not the best place to be for Muppet stuff. I think the best place would probably be England (maybe).