Muppets Tonight

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Does anyone have any copies of the muppets tonight series? I would love to get my hands on these. I don't really know what I have to trade in return since I only have single copies of most of the main shows and nothing really as far as the rare ones. But perhaps I could work something out with someone. Thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, saw you're lookin' for MT episodes. Well, you might wanna try contacting Justin Faulknor and see if you can work out some sort of deal.
Tell 'em the Count sent ya.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, no prob. To contact Justin, go into the Members List link. Once there, click on the J link. You're gonna have to search through the pages of J-named members, just go to the last page and start searching through the pages backwards till you find the link that'll take you to Justin's personal member profile page. After you get to his member profile page, click on the "Send E-mail" link and you'll be able to get your message to him in no time flat.
Not entirely sure if he'll be able to fit you or your request into his schedule, but that's why I say you should talk it over with him himself. If you guys do reach a deal, then have faith in that Justin will do his best. Got nothing but superlatives for him after four packages received from our own deal. Hope this helps and have a good day.

pollick529

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
Does anyone have any copies of the muppets tonight series? I would love to get my hands on these. I don't really know what I have to trade in return since I only have single copies of most of the main shows and nothing really as far as the rare ones. But perhaps I could work something out with someone. Thanks.
I have all 22 episodes on 3 DVDs if you'd like to trade for those. Lemme know and see if we can work something out. Thanks a lot! :smile:

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Yes I would love to trade. I just don't know what I have available to trade in return. I'm new at this. Sorry.

Muppetlord

Reaction score
I have all 22 episodes of Muppets Tonight, send me a PM and we can work something out.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Ok, I'm not really sure how to send a pm. I'd love to work something out I'm just new at all this.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, here's some help, at least I hope it does indeed help.

When you want to send someone a PM, you need to click on the link of the member's personal profile page first. These profile pages are accessible in two ways: either click on the link of a user's avatar and that'll take you straight to the profile page, or click on the Member List link and search by letter or by user name until you find the link under that user's name.
Once inside a member's personal profile page, there are two links to contact a member: there's a "Send (member's name) a message via E-mail" and another link to "Send (member's name) a PM"
All you need to do is click on the PM link to start writing the message. Don't worry about the "Recipients" edit field, that one's already got the person's member name in it. Just tab on over to the title field and write what you'd normally have in an E-mail's subject field. For example: Title = Muppets Tonight Trading. Then tab on over to the Message field and write up the entire message you want to send. When you're finished, just click on the Send button and that should do it.