Muppets Tonight!

camax

Reaction score
I read that you can get helpful hints over here in the wanted section, so I'll try it out.

I've had a VHS tape with about half of the Muppets Tonight episodes for many years now, since I taped them off of the Disney Channel. It has been watched quite a lot over the years, and still is. I've always wanted to get ahold of the rest of the shows I don't have on tape (although a few are still in my head from seeing them years ago, it'd still be great since now I have a wife and six kids that I have converted! :halo: )

Here are the ones I have, if anyone knows how to share the rest I don't:

Andie MacDowell
Billy Crystal
Cindy Crawford
Coolio
Prince
Best of...
Garth Brooks
Whoopi Goldberg
Heather Locklear
Jason Alexander
Pierce Brosnan

Oh I so wish the two seasons were released on DVD... :flirt:

camax

Reaction score
Thank you for the link (though I've been there plenty :big_grin: )

What I actually was hoping for was a way to be able to watch those episodes I do not have. Maybe buy a VHS taping off someone, or something like that.

camax

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone knew how to get ahold of Muppets Tonight episodes? I have some (listed above), but would love to be able to get a copy of other shows from someone who has them! :big_grin:

fraggle fan

Reaction score
episodes

Hi i'm mark i have a tape with 5 episodes muppet tonight episodes and two of episodes you have so if you can get a hold of or already have any fraggle rock episodes you can make a copy of here is my email belcher_01@optusnet.com.au <belcher_01@optusnet.com.au> email me ASAP :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
camax said:
Just wondered if anyone knew how to get ahold of Muppets Tonight episodes? I have some (listed above), but would love to be able to get a copy of other shows from someone who has them! :big_grin:
I'm pretty sure I have every episode, so e-mail me if your interested and if so, which ones are you after? :smile: