Muppets take Manhatten

Beauregard

Reaction score
In Muppets take Manhatten (the baby scene) Miss Piggy is seen behind the piano and she is stamping her feet and singing, how did they do that?

Does anyone know because I am sure that Frank couldn't have puppeted throught the other leg to do the mouth?

Also, how does Miss Piggy swing on the swing and then jump off and carry on singing while the swing swings back with aout any hole in it or anything?

Thanks,
Beauregard

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Beau,

Camera Tricks...

When she is swinging the camera cuts at the right moment of her jumping and walking...

Put together it looks like she is doing it all...

See ya

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bah humbug. Why didn't I see that?

Don't answer that.

Salmoto

Reaction score
Bah humbug. Why didn't I see that?
Don't worry......for the longest time I used to be baffled by the way they'd do full body shots of Muppets. I had no idea the cables and extra performers were involved in any way.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Salmoto
Don't worry......for the longest time I used to be baffled by the way they'd do full body shots of Muppets. I had no idea the cables and extra performers were involved in any way.
In the star wars episode in the song six stringed orcestra when the camera zomes out and you see the hole of Janice Flod and Scooter, Behind them, you can see the shoes and trousers of the performers. Only if you are quick though. They are wereing the same as the puppets so as not to be seen so well but you can definatly see two pairs of shoes.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I haven't seen this in a while. But it is one of my favorite movies. Especially the part when Kermit goes up to the bar and..... oops I got this confused with the Muppets take A Manhatten!

Wocka Wocka Wocka!!!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Also in The Muppet Movie, when the Electric Mayhem is waving goodbye to Kermit and Fozzie, you can see the Forearm and head of Dave Goelz Performing Zoot

[A skunk was badgered the results were strong]

kansasteen14

Reaction score
you know what fools me. The picture of miss piggy in the trenchcoat alone in TGMC,it looks like a person