Muppets Take Manhattan CD ? Cassette

sal

Reaction score
I desperately need a CD / Cassette of "The Muppets Take Manhattan" soundtrack. Has anyone got one to sell / trade / know where I can get one? (The - long - explanation of why I need this so badly follows)

My eldest son, Jimmy, is autistic and for his 7th birthday party in February, I have arranged for us to go and see "...Manhattan" at a cinema in Leicester (UK). (The cinema does an amazing deal where you can choose a film and they will screen it. We get 20 tickets and then the film is open to the general public at normal rates. When I know exact day and time of screening I will post a message on this forum and anyone who wants can see "...Manhattan" at the cinema).

Jimmy loves "The Great Muppet Caper". Lots of singing, dancing, action. When he gets agitated this is the video (or cassette if we are in the car) we put on and it calms him. He has seen this film many, many times (If you know an autistic child you will understand what I mean). We wanted this film but it was "out of licence". "Manhattan" was the next best thing - Jimmy likes anything with the Muppets in.

So, we will play the "Manhattan" DVD at regular intervals up to February but it would be really helpful to have the music on CD / cassette. So, can anyone help us out?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi Sal

I got the LP of TMTM which I could copy for you on to radio tape - drop me a line :smile:

See ya

MuppetDanny

brs72

Reaction score
I have the soundtrack on cd, and I'd be happy to help you out if you want to drop me a line and let me know....