Muppets sequel plot and promotional photo in Entertainment Weekly

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Apparently, Rizzo does not have a large role, but Walter will be very close to center stage.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Apparently, Rizzo does not have a large role, but Walter will be very close to center stage.
Well, we don't really know how much screentime Rizzo will get. But yes, it has been said that Watler will get a lot of attention in this one.

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Well, we don't really know how much screentime Rizzo will get. But yes, it has been said that Watler will get a lot of attention in this one.
No, we do. I don't want to hold out like a jerk, but if the source is correct (does not want to be named) - which I have good reason to believe it is - Rizzo is scheduled for a very brief appearance.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
No, we do. I don't want to hold out like a jerk, but if the source is correct (does not want to be named) - which I have good reason to believe it is - Rizzo is scheduled for a very brief appearance.
Huh, that's too bad. I was hoping that Rizzo would have more than a brief appearance. Not a major role, but at least a small part.

Bridget

Reaction score
Time isn't going by fast enough! I HAVE to see this movie! :laugh:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Toughpigs is reporting that the new movie will feature Miss Piggy's wedding.
Normally, I would just say, "Meh", but now I just know that they're going to do this well!

Somehow I have the feeling that Constatine, (seriously, they gotta get a better name for that Doppledanger) will trick Piggy and will end up getting married. Or at least about to. (All must end in a Karate Chop)
This movie is going to be amazing. I'm saying it now, this might just be the best and most exciting Muppet movie we've ever got. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
As TP mentioned, I wonder who Piggy will be marrying. I'm entertaining the idea that Piggy might fall for Constantine as she did NH, though I don't know if she would take it as far as a marriage. Or might she try to use a marriage to Constantine to make Kermit jealous?