Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

kathy26

Reaction score
ok we will start another episode will put this in a future episode ok here we go

(Steven annouces the guest star for this episode)
Steven:hi im Steven S and i want you to watch a muppet snl with Victoria Justice as our guest star enjoy

Scooter:Victoria Justice 15 seconds till curtain Victoria?

kathy26

Reaction score
(Cold Opening Kermit talks to Scooter about the closing number with Victoria Justice)

Kermit:So Scooter Victoria is going to do her character Shelby Marx from icarly but she needs a person to fight with and Gonzo can't do it So i was thinking maybe my co host Steven Can Do it he is getting ready opening number so when he goes to the canteen after his number i need you to perpare his costume but don't tell him ok Scooter?

kathy26

Reaction score
Scooter: ok i won't and also Live from the muppet theater it's saturday night

Kermit:Thank You and Welcome to the muppet snl we have Victoria Justice and she will reprise her Shelby Marx character from icarly in a boxing closing number but first here is Annie Sue and Steven singing True Love Yay

(the curtain opens)

kathy26

Reaction score
ok will saved this for a future outline come on guys i really want to make this game a hit ok here we go with Betty White as the guest star

Scooter:Betty White 20 seconds till curtain miss white?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Betty White: Oh, Hello there scooter! What's going on?

kathy26

Reaction score
Scooter:what do you mean Betty have you ever work with the muppets before?

kathy26

Reaction score
Betty White:Well (suddenly Muppet Monsters surround her) but this i can work with.

Kermit:thank you and welcome to the show we have Betty White here but before we meet betty here is Dr Teeth and Electric Mayhem with Steven on Bass Guitar here he is singing Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds yay.

(the curtain opens)

tutter_fan

Reaction score
*Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem sing Lucy in the sky with Diamonds, lots of small diamonds fall on them, but then at the end of the song, a huge diamond falls on Dr. Teeth! Also, the song goes faster after every verse!)

(Audience laughter & applause)

kathy26

Reaction score
(Backstage Kermit comments on DrTeeth's injury)
Kermit:Sorry about the diamond Mishap Drteeth don't worry about it
Steven:Hey Kermit me and Gonzo are doing an act together but it needs a good charge?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Crazy harry: Did someone say charge? (He puts some TNT somewhere, and blows something up)