Muppets resurgence at Disney's California Adventure

Should Henson get more involved with Disney?

• Yes, now is the perfect time

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Maybe, if it's their best or only option

Votes: 37 42.5%
  • No, Henson should stay away at all costs

Votes: 25 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Luke said:
Yeah there's something about that picture isn't there? Heather, Lisa, John and Cheryl all look like they're having fun but its a shame Brian Henson didn't turn up for the photocall! :eek:
What picture?

beaker

Reaction score
prawncracker said:
I would have to say it is ok with me. unless we get our own muppetland opening soon i say ride those coat tails. let them carry the burden so we can go and enjoy our muppens ok :rolleyes:
Awwww! I miss my muppens...*curls into a ball in the corner*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I voted no. At least not until Eisner is gone. He's evil. Pure bred evil. I have convinced myself that he's behind the copter crash that took away Frank Wells, he's pushed all those who care about the company (including nephew Roy and Steve Gold) away...he's just evil.

Now, once Eisner is gone: get along little doggy! JHC and Dizzy would make a nice couple.

Luke

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
What picture?
It was a joke. There are people dressed as Kermit, Mickey, Minnie and Miss Piggy. I was just doin' a lil speculatin as to who was dancin away happily in the costumes ! :wink:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

These people make it a habit of making a mountain out of a mole hill!

This is NOTHING, Muppet characters are contracted to walk around outside Muppet Vision 3D no matter which park.

This is no 'message' or nothing saying Henson will sign a deal with Disney. I doubt Disney even asked Henson about putting these outside the show.

This is such a dumb thing.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ok, Maybe the photo on the front of the site is slightly misleading. That Photo was taken in 1990.

:attitude:

Luke

Reaction score
Warrick said:
This is no 'message' or nothing saying Henson will sign a deal with Disney. I doubt Disney even asked Henson about putting these outside the show.
Oh yeah, the Muppet characters in the theme parks, that means nothing. I think the topic is warranted though as we know Henson has been talking to Disney recently. I think the theme park speculation was just being used as a way of being able to approach and discuss the Henson/Disney topic again which is cool.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Though we know it will all be for nought. There'll be speculation on the boards, thinking D and H will work together again and have some big partnership (which will never happen), then it'll die down and be followed by months of silence. It's just another vicious cycle in the multi-year Disney-Henson saga. But at least it helps me think of the Muppets again.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Disney and Viacom have been talking to Henson since last year now. Nothing has come of it, Nothing has happened recently other than someone see Piggy outside the show.