1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets on Starz starting on October 6th

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Muppet Frog, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Muppet Frog

Muppet Frog Member

Starting on October 6th The Muppets will be airing on Starz and its channels.
    FrackleFan2012, Tomservo95 and SSLFan like this.
  2. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

The day before my birthday. :)
  3. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Do you think it'll air on Disney Channel or ABC anytime soon?
  4. Tomservo95

Tomservo95 Member

probably next year. they usually play their big movies after they've been out on dvd and itunes for a while.
  5. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Great news!!

Will it feature the Toy Story short, "Small Fry" with it?
  6. MissMusical12

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. Is there a short that comes with EVERY Disney movie now? I know the Pixar movies have shorts before every one of their movies, but I'm not sure about the non-Pixar Disney movies....:confused:
  7. Tomservo95

Tomservo95 Member

They play small fry between shows on disney channel some days.
  8. FrackleFan2012

I know that "Tangled Ever After" (not a Pixar short) was shown in front of Disney's Beauty & The Beast 3D and that "The Ballad of Nessie" (also not a Pixar short) was shown in front of Winnie the Pooh.

Does this help?
  9. MissMusical12

I guess. Hmmm......I wonder why Disney is putting all of these shorts in all of a sudden. (Excluding the ones from Pixar)
  10. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I think it's just now expected to see something before the actually movie nowadays with kids films.
  11. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

12. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Starz and movie channels generally don't show shorts with movies...if that's what you people were talking about :/
  13. CaseytheMuppet

Oh, I was talking about in the movie theater. I probably confused everyone with my above post.... :oops:
  14. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Speaking of Small Fry, just wanted to let you all know that Smal Fry is now availiable to buy on the iTunes store. :)
  15. catherine

catherine Active Member

can we see that in the uk? I don't think we have that channell over here.
  16. FrackleFan2012

Wow! Thank you so much, Muppet fan!
  17. CaseytheMuppet

If you don't have Starz, then no, you can't watch it. I'm not sure about what movie channels there are in the UK.
  18. catherine

catherine Active Member

we have different types of movie channells like sky moives and sky movies+ sky movies 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5. We also have old classic movies and a new channell, which started last year called movies for christmas.