Muppets on NBC's America's Got Talent 8/21

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
great! :smile: JUST GREAT! taped it too. Kermit then to my suprize 4 muppet chickens and then Chef, Beaker and Animal (animal kinda needed a trim lol) and Miss Piggy tellin the dude "good luck" and all. JUST awsome! :smirk:

ploobis

Reaction score
It's cool how they were singing a song that Vincent Price, Uncle Deadly and The Muppet Monsters sang on The Muppet Show. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
That Piggy sounded way too much like Frank Oz to be not Frank Oz. Or Eric's gotten really great.
Yeah, really! I was incredibly impressed with how Eric sounded, too. Pretty perfect.

MWoO

Reaction score
I finally remembered a muppet appearance and I think I missed it by an hour. Any sign they are coming back during the second hour?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
So it's in the first hour? I hope somebody can please let us West Coasters know how far into the show the Muppets appear. Also, is it just the one time, or multiple segments?

Can't wait to see it!
:crazy:
Anthony

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yes, it's in the first hour. It was a really nice appearance, I liked it alot and I could tell that it meant alot to the guy that performed with them. Awesome.

MWoO

Reaction score
Argh. I really didn't want to miss it. I hope someone has it ready for YuoTube really soon.

One day I will see an appearance as it airs!

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
My froggie senses are tingling and I feel like Terry is going to win this thing!
That would be a great sign for ventriloquism, puppetry, the Muppets, etc.
I've been rooting for him since his first appearance and voted 6 times last show, but Cas the reggae guy is my 2nd favorite and also very good. It's going to be close!