Muppets on CNN tonight at 9:00 EST

muppetlover123

Reaction score
No, it did include TM and MMW. Skipped over the post Henson era though. Ending line made me kind of sad though. "If the sequel clicks, they'll be back for more."

I don't know about you guys, but it feels like the Muppets are hanging by a thread at this point. :frown:

Oh so the only Disney theatrical movies it mentioned then? And how long was it? Im assuming around like 5 minutes.

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
Oh so the only Disney theatrical movies it mentioned then? And how long was it? Im assuming around like 5 minutes.
The special was about 30 minutes long. The first part of it was about Kermit and Piggy basically, the second part talked about Jim and the history of the Muppets up until his death. The last part talked about the recent movies.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
The special was about 30 minutes long. The first part of it was about Kermit and Piggy basically, the second part talked about Jim and the history of the Muppets up until his death. The last part talked about the recent movies.

oh nice! i cant wait to see it!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Gotta love these surprise last min appearances. :stick_out_tongue: if anyone is on the east coast and is a night owl and missed it it's coming on again at 1AM. I missed it so I'm gonna catch it then.

ploobis

Reaction score
I hope they'll play it again someday! it was supposed to be repeated at 1:00am but it didn't come on! :mad:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Okay I had some issues with certain parts about Kermit & Piggy in the beginning but that's what happens when your a hardcore fan of theirs...:stick_out_tongue: Other then that I enjoyed the rest especially the Jim Henson segment. And yeah the part where the girl says "parents aren't complaining to taking their kids to see MMW." It's ashame not ENOUGH parents took their kids but that's a whole other subject. And did they also say Disney tapped Jason Segal for a reboot? Uhh...I think it was the it other way around folks. Although I feel like Fozzie "I don't want this moment to end!!" And finally Terry Crews I love when he said "Kermit is a national icon."