"Muppets Most Wanted" UK Movie Promotions (inc. TV)

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Awesome stuff The Muppets really taking Britain by storm at the moment. I've also heard that they are going to on The One Show tomorrow which is great.
Yes there, Thanks Rowlfy662. I just had a quick look at tonight's edition on the iplayer and Kermit & Piggy will be on tommorrow at 7.00pm.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
My kermit doing a selfie infront of Steve, Eric and Matt who are preparing to perform :smile:

That is so cool! So it's Steve Whitmere, Eric Jacobson, and Matt Vogel? I wonder if Steve's Kermit actually saw that. He would definitely be amazed, but probably not since they were getting ready to perform. By the way, do you know what characters they were performing that night?

KingR76

Reaction score
Ok so im on my way home from what was a very long but very worth while day at the UK premier.. Great to meet and put faces to names of MC members to.
Photos to follow :smile:

It was brill to meet up with you aand KermieUK :smile: You're both smashing guys :smile:

KingR76

Reaction score
Muppet Central represented! Left to right, Me ,KermieUK and Muppetlab at #MuppetsMostWanted London Premiere :smile:

Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and #BadFrog Constantine turning up at the London prem (in a way I had predicted) by car... Or in this case a Black London Taxi Cab :smile:

PuppetMad

Reaction score
New
Awesome stuff The Muppets really taking Britain by storm at the moment. I've also heard that they are going to on The One Show tomorrow which is great

Just seen todays episode of The One show, very funny. Miss Piggy and Kermit sitting on the sofa which happens to be the same colour as Kermit, Miss Piggy starts talking then Kermit starts to talk and makes Piggy jump cos she couldnt see him sitting there ( brilliant reaction from Piggy). There was also a question from Alex Jones about who they'd like to have as guests if The Muppet Show was to return, but sadly neither Kermit or Piggy would be drawn into that issue.​