Muppets Mastercard in Movies

C'irdan

Reaction score
You guys won't believe this, but whenever I go to the movies now a days, they show the muppets in the mastercard commercial before the movies! It was great to see them on the big screen and it's great promotion for the franchise.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Yeah, I first noticed that back in November. A few friends and I went to see the Harry Potter movie, and the MasterCard commercial was shown before the previews and so on. It was great to hear a packed theater laugh at Animal's "Drive fast! Drive fast!"

beaker

Reaction score
Nothing like seeing the Muppets Take Manhattan part duex commercial on the large screen format!

C'irdan

Reaction score
movies

Yeah, it's great. They were at Harry Potter and a little girl-I'm guessing 10? Said, "YES! I LOVE the muppets!" and everyone laughed hard at Drive fast. And guess what? They were before The Two Towers!!! Seriously. They're getting so much publicity from this. Some people in their 20s behind us laughed hard and then said, "Wait, which one's that guy again? Oh yeah! Animal right? Sweet." It's like people are really noticing that the franchise is coming back again. They really need to make a feature film with all the plusses of IAVMMCM. Old characters and a pinch of adult humor...lots of slapstick and tons of celebs! :smile: