Muppets Lost Promos

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? Is he rully married? Or are you falling for the same fan-belief I did when asking Jim Louis about that ring on his hands... Which are Jane Gutnik's hands. And because she's married, the Chef wears a ring by consequence.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great job Muppets Studio! It’s fantastic to see the Muppets onboard with all the Lost hype as the show comes to an end this weekend. The Smoke Monster auditions are very reminiscent of the Odyssey promo from about ten years ago when the Muppets were auditioning for the part of Yoda.

Even though it’s a minor quibble it would’ve been nice to see some of Steve’s characters like Kermit and Rizzo since we know Steve was there for the first promo.

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Again, Youtube blocked the video to ppl outside of America...stupid. Completely stupid.

Well at least we still have those Celine Dion videos you guys can't watch there in America... but we can watch here in Canada! LOL

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, MUP3 of the video please? Thankees. :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Haha! I really enjoyed this new video! There's (almost) nothing funnier than Bobo auditioning for something...I loved when he read for Santa in VMC and when he read for Yoda on that Statler and Waldorf things before. Pepe was fantastic, and I love that (once again) he's showing that rather stunning ability to improvise and create new characters...as he did with Topo Sticky...with the weird mexican moustache.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I found it interesting that Carl was given a little more to do than just eat someone. It adds a little more to his character. But, his shtick at the end never fails to make me laugh. I love the hiccup after his burp for some reason.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
That was Pepe at his best! I especially loved Bobo's "tick-tock" dance. It was fantastic! :smile: