1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets Infographic Highlights Walter's Fandom

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

How big of a Muppet fan are you?

Check out this MTV Movies blog exclusive "Muppets" infographic, cooked up by Walter himself His years of fandom and expertise are on full display here: he's kept tabs on all of Gonzo the Great's fantastic stunt work (and resulting damage), the results of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew's weirdest experiments, the various tools in Swedish Chef's kitchen, and more.

[​IMG]

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2012/04/06/muppets-infographic-walter/
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Where did Walter post this? It comes from an MTV blog that says Walter post it, but where is the original link?
  3. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Just re read it again-he wrote it exclusively for MTV blog.I was thinking that the blog got it from Twitter or somewhere.
  4. LouisTheOtter

LouisTheOtter Well-Known Member

That was awesome - capturing both the personality of the various Muppet characters and the loveable fanboy qualities of Walter. Thanks for sharing!
    Walter likes this.
  5. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I don't quite get it. It's a cool-looking image, but is this a common type of thing or have there been things like this before?

It's cool that the Gonzo part includes eating tires, makes me wish there were more references to specific episodes/productions. Wish the Gonzo section had included wrestling a brick and catching a cannonball. And that the Muppet Labs section included some of the inventions from specific segments (out of all the stuff on that image here I understand the Muppet Labs stuff the least).
  6. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

7. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I understand how you feel about Easy Listening, Animal :p
  8. Walter

Walter Active Member

Lol, I love how it all revolves around Miss Piggy:fanatic::fanatic::fanatic:

..and is it just me, or is this the first time we've seen Walter's official "signature"?:fanatic: