Muppets in Disney Adventures Magazine

jusnic

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I don't know if anyone has seen it yet, but this month's Disney Adventures magazine (cover dated November 2007) features a 1 page comic strip starring Fozzie by Roger Langridge. My subscription copy arrived here in Dublin, Ireland yesterday.

Well worth keeping an eye out for!

Justin.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Bitter sweet.Glad it made it into the final Disney Adventures.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Guys are you sure that Disney Adventures is done because i called the publisher and they had no idea what i was talking about

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
Did anyone notice how weird Statler and Waldorf looked? Waldorf looked kinda like Pops and Statler had no unibrow and muttenchops. Besides that I thought it was very cool.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, I flipped through this at the grocery store, and I will admit, it was good... but hardly as good as the Pigs in Space seemed. They also have a short 2 page Ducktales comic. A new one. But then I checked all over the magazine... NO mention of it being the last issue. it was like. oh...by the way, this is the last issue. Bye.

Nothing epic. nothing even aknowledging the years the magazine , or even a decent ending. Just "buy the Ratatoullie DVD and Miley Cyrus is our cash cow du jour." (I love Ratatoullie, actually)

But other than that, there wasn't even effort put into making this a last issue.

so, to sum up what this person said...

Guys are you sure that Disney Adventures is done because i called the publisher and they had no idea what i was talking about
Ah, so they are either denying it, or pretending it doesn't exist.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Who knows? They are probably just reformatting it into Disney's High School Musical Adventures Magazine! He he he. I could see them doing that, though. However, maybe there is still some sort of reformatted magazine that will fill the same subscription slot? The real question is if the magazine had subscription cards in it! That's the tell-tale sign. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Nah. Seems they don't even care that they're being cancelled. It's as if someone said "You finished with the issue? Good! Don't do no more."

I could totally see it becoming a "lets milk all the money we can out of HSM before people realise how shallow it really is" type deal. I'd kill for it to become "Comic Zone" and run just comics based on new and old material, but that's highly unlikely.