Muppets in Advertising...?

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
Muppets have always been great, so whose to blame companies for wanting to make them their spokespuppets?
Kermit Miss Piggy and what's his name...? Cookie MOnster! duh. They all id "Got Milk" ads. Hilarious! I loved them!
Pepe with his LJS ads that were so abruptly taken off the air. gggrrrrrrrrr.........
Miss Piggy also with her "Lays" potatoe chip ads. I still see them in a few magazines here and there.
In my personal opinion, I think The Muppets should be advertsiing MORE stuff! The muppets not only appeal tot he kids with the clear fact that they're puppets, but to adults and teenagers with their mature sense of humor.
WHO'S WITH ME?!

Splurge

Reaction score
They did do Wilkin's coffee in their earliest years.

Salmoto

Reaction score
Just this morning I heard an ad on the radio where Kermit and Piggy advertise Denny's Grand Slam breakfast, stimultaeously celebrating it's 25th year along with the Muppet Show's 25 year anniversary. Piggy said she was gonna order 3 and then asked Kermit if he wanted anything, hilarious.

Can't wait until they start selling Kermit dolls.

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I think I heard that one when I was in a store, buying materials for a muppet I'm working on. I was like "Yaaaa! Kermit and Miss piggy!"

Then I realised people were staring. Hmm.

~fluff~