"Muppets From Space" was on a local channel today

Katzi428

Reaction score
and I missed it! DANGIT!:mad:
It had been on 2 channels at separate times. And I missed both times! Grrrr!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
I only saw the second half of the movie. I was busy doing yard work the first half. ._. Also, Muppet Treasure Island and The Great Muppet Caper were on The Hub this evening. Muppet movies have been playing on local television networks more often than they used to, and Muppets From Space is one that has been shown numerous times, I think. :3

Katzi428

Reaction score
I only saw the second half of the movie. I was busy doing yard work the first half. ._. Also, Muppet Treasure Island and The Great Muppet Caper were on The Hub this evening. Muppet movies have been playing on local television networks more often than they used to, and Muppets From Space is one that has been shown numerous times, I think. :3
We don't have The Hub (I live in an 55+ community,not by choice,mind you.:rolleyes: ) I've seen TMM (The Muppet Movie) TGMC (The Great Muppet Caper,didn't really like it.) TMTM (The Muppets Take Manhattan) FTB (Follow That Bird,when my brother & sister were little) & two of the Muppet Christmas movies.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
We don't have The Hub (I live in an 55+ community,not by choice,mind you.:rolleyes: ) I've seen TMM (The Muppet Movie) TGMC (The Great Muppet Caper,didn't really like it.) TMTM (The Muppets Take Manhattan) FTB (Follow That Bird,when my brother & sister were little) & two of the Muppet Christmas movies.
I have not seen The Muppet Movie on television in such a long time; almost never. It's my favorite. :3 I really enjoyed, pretty much all of the Muppet movies (and Sesame Street movies), including The Muppets Wizard of Oz. Probably not a true choice of a timeless Muppet movie, but I thought it was pretty animated.