Muppets For Christmas

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Hello all. First I want to wish you and yours a Blessed and Merry Christmas.

I wanted to share some photos from this morning's Christmas at our house.

Here is a photo of my Muppet replicas, my Muppet WhatNots and the addition of a new Muppet WhatNot Kit that we gave our daughter for Christmas. She dressed her as a princess.

Here is my oldest daughter showing off her new Muppet WhatNot she got this morning for Christmas!

Here is our youngest daughter posing with Daddy's (me) new Disney Store Muppet Plush Collection. She is wearing her new Muppets Pajamas and you can see her new Kermit PJ's and Muppet Hoodies. She also was so happy to get a new Abby plush too!

And here are my girls with their new Muppets...a WHatNot and Abby for Christmas!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Wonderful indeed! But -- WHERE did you find the PJs?? I looked all over and some furry pants were all I could find!
-----------------

TikiColadas

Reaction score
---------------
Wonderful indeed! But -- WHERE did you find the PJs?? I looked all over and some furry pants were all I could find!
-----------------
Hello NewsmanFan.

I found all the Muppet PJs and Hoodies at Target. :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
Thou hast a better Target than I then, gunga din... I'll try online. Thanks! And yay for your family's wonderful Muppetmania! :smile:

----------------

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Thank you! I've been to about 3 different Tragets here in the Dallas area and all of them had the Muppet items. Good luck!