Muppets DownUnder! - www.muppetsdownunder.com

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Im just letting you all know that Muppets Downunder has a new domain name aswell as a new server. www.muppetsdownunder.com rather than the old long name of www.muppetsdownunder.cjb.net.

Please let me know what you think of the new site with the speed etc, I am hoping its a bit faster and I hope you all like the new name.

If its ok, I would like to use this thread to post updates about the site.
There have been many problems getting the new site up so unfortunately there isnt much there at the moment still but there is much more coming soon!

I hope you like the site, well whats there anyway.

from,
Paul :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I almost forgot, please let me know of any problems with the site other than that there isnt much content yet. :smile:

Pino

Reaction score
Where did you made your site and do u have any infromation about how its done and what its cost? I´m at geocities now and work with page builder... Is it as simple as that to make your site?
And with what program did u make your logo?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
it's forbiddon! :embarrassed:
Thats not good at all. I will have to try and figure out what the problem is and fix it. Was it a customised forbiden page like it looked like it belonghed to the site or was it the generic internet explorer forbidden error page thing?

I dont like the sound of that at all. I hope I can fix it. :embarrassed:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Pino said:
Where did you made your site and do u have any infromation about how its done and what its cost? I´m at geocities now and work with page builder... Is it as simple as that to make your site?
And with what program did u make your logo?
I am assuming you are asking where I host the site, Its with an Australian company I found here in Australia on ebay and I got an extremely good deal. I also got the domain name from a company on ebay here in Australia but it is registered through a US registra company though.

I have some info on the site about what programs were used I think:
www.muppetsdownunder.com/about.htm

Well making the site isnt that hard but I went the wrong way about it and experimented with everything whilst making it therefore there have been lots of problems and I am still learning how to fix them.

I use Macromedia Dreameaver which I think is the best webpage software around. I use an older version though.

Adobe Go live is probably a good one to start with aswell as Dreamweaver can be a bit complicated sometimes, I am still learning how to use it properly, I taught myself to use it so Im not all that good at it.

Pino, You can email me for more info if you want!

BJC899

Reaction score
looks like the site works.

It's Very Nice!

How did you get that little Kermit icon, next to the Url address? (I forgot the offical name for it, it starts with a f, i think)

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
BJC899 said:
looks like the site works.

It's Very Nice!

How did you get that little Kermit icon, next to the Url address? (I forgot the offical name for it, it starts with a f, i think)
Thanks for the good words about the site, it will get better!

I wasn't sure what icon thing you were talking about next to the URL address, did that show up in the address bar or when you add the site to favourites or bookmarked it.
That was a little test I did, I didn't even realise that still happened with the little kermit icon showing up, thanks for telling me.

Do you use internet explorer or netscape?

Thanks again,
from Paul :smile: