Muppets Coming Soon to CTS

kabukiwolf

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this forum last night. I wake up this morning and the first thing I see on TV is "Gonzo the artiste"! Attempting to air-ski across the continent of America using only his nose, while balancing a teacup filled with nitroglycerin on his head.

I live in Canada (and the station is located in Burlington, near Toronto) so I don't know how many on this forum will benefit from this post. The promo stated that the Muppets were Coming Soon to the station CTS (Crossroads Television Systems).

King Prawn

Reaction score
Intresting, thanks for the info and welcome to pur crazy little gathering centre... oh and be sure to keep us informed.

thanks

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I remember that Gonzo ad! It can be seen (as well as other Muppets)
on the muppet moments web page, yet i don't know the correct link? www.muppetmoments.com?

Anyways, my younger brother said he saw a boncing Kermit head on TBS a few days ago, i don't know if it's true or not but it would be cool if the Muppet show was back on!!!!!!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Anyone who wants to find out if CTS is available in their area can look it up on the CTS Website . I am pretty sure CTS is only available in Canada though.

Lu775

Reaction score
There's an ad in Starweek TV Guide.... The Muppet Show starts on September 1rst, week nights at 7pm on CTS.

Set your VCRs! :smile: :wink: :excited:

Ryan

Reaction score
Lu775 said:
There's an ad in Starweek TV Guide.... The Muppet Show starts on September 1rst, week nights at 7pm on CTS.

Set your VCRs! :smile: :wink: :excited:
Can you scan it?

Lu775

Reaction score
Ryan said:
Can you scan it?
hmm, I don't have easy access to a scanner, but maybe I can pull in a favour from someone at work. I'll see what I can do.

(meanwhile, if anyone else got the Saturday Star, and has a scanner, feel free to help out!) :wink:

dbarrie

Reaction score
Watching the Muppets every weeknight makes me relive my childhood! Here is the guest/episode list for next week on CTS Toronto/Burlington, Cable 9 (Channel 36) (7-7:30 PM ET):

Sept. 15: Candice Bergen
16: Bruce Forsyth
17: Harvey Korman
18: Charles Aznavour
19: Ben Vereen.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Thanks so much for posting this! I've missed a lot of the episodes so far because I have been working late, but I haven't seen any of these since I was a kid so I will check it out for sure!