Muppets.com: What Gives?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Luke said:
Not the greatest example of an official website though is it ? I know what you mean though, with a whole team like 'Henson Interactive' you'd think they'd have made more of the web presence.
If you ask me they should hire Philip as Vice-President of Jim Henson Interactive!

I do some freelance web design work and always cite MuppetCentral as an example of everything a website designed for a fan base should be.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Enganish??? woah...is that anything like English?

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
If that happens, make another bed over there for me, Luke! I'm leaving the country! By the way, what language do you folks speak over there? :embarrassed:
Heck, we got so many immigrants here now i'll let ya know when i find out myself. Consider the spare bed made - you'll have to fight the dog for it though ! :sympathy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think he means the canine kind. Not as in, "You never know, she might be a real dog," kind.

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Thanks Luke. Um...what kind of dog is it?
... one that bites ! Hahaha.

(I guess that still doesn't rule out the girlfriend but no she's not a dog, not human either mind you - I think high maintenence she-devil covers all bases!)

:eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
high maintenence she-devil or biting dog?

I'll fight the dog.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Might be kinda interesting to note just how confused those folks up at Henson Interactive really are. The website's been left vacant for so long, it tells today's date is "January 28, 2003!!!"

dmx10101

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Might be kinda interesting to note just how confused those folks up at Henson Interactive really are. The website's been left vacant for so long, it tells today's date is "January 28, 2003!!!"
That's funny, sounds like they need some new web designers.