Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

SamEagleUSA

Reaction score
I think the new site is great! It certainly makes me excited for more muppety stuff in the future! I hope they bring back From the Balcony, though.

Gee, I haven't been here in a long time. I've been spending most my time at http://raven.theraider.net/; I'm a big Indiana Jones fan too. It's only 105 days till Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is released in theaters!:excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ive been looking around and haven;t found any muppet newsman skits.

peyjenk

Reaction score
I can't access this at all... I'm a US fan, but all that comes up is "The Official Homepage for All Things Disney". I searched for the Muppets, but all I came up with were a list of merchandise links. On the "Characters" page, the Muppet link is there, but it takes me right back to that first page!

Heeeelp!

MWoO

Reaction score
Why is it when you press the DO NOT TOUCH button (I never could follow rules!) and Animal comes out, he looks like he's been on an island with Tom Hanks?
Cause the redesigned the puppet and finally gave him back all the hair he started with in the 70's. He's gradually been losing hair, starting on his chin and then moving up to his head. I guess the new builders took notice and gave us a retro Animal.

So Steve took over the Newsman? Is Brian Henson officially not working with the muppets at all these days?

Edit: Also I love that we finally have some more content. This site is a lot better than the other one and uses the muppets clips a lot better. It's more like the muppets are running the site just as they ran the muppets show as opposed to it just being a site about them.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Hmmm.... Whenever I try to go to the muppets website, it just redirects me to the main website of Disney.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Site Redirection

This happens to me too. They should just have the darn site link up when you type in Muppets.com, but I guess they decided to keep this cool section a secret. :sympathy:

:search: It directs me differently everytime I go over there. Sometimes I have to click the "broadband" link at the bottom and surf over to the characters and choose "Muppets". While other times I have just gone into the XD section and chosen the "Muppets" from the character menu tucked away in the interface. Sometimes (I suppose once cached) the site directs me straight to the Muppets.

You are not alone in this frustration. Muppets.com should direct the user to a page with Muppets on it without need for clicking. :mad:

Luke

Reaction score
I love the new Rizzo intro - looks like that was what was supposed to be there originally. So funny they've maintained all the different rat puppets from MFS - they were cool - we need some sketches with those!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
This happens to me too. They should just have the darn site link up when you type in Muppets.com, but I guess they decided to keep this cool section a secret. :sympathy:

:search: It directs me differently everytime I go over there. Sometimes I have to click the "broadband" link at the bottom and surf over to the characters and choose "Muppets". While other times I have just gone into the XD section and chosen the "Muppets" from the character menu tucked away in the interface. Sometimes (I suppose once cached) the site directs me straight to the Muppets.

You are not alone in this frustration. Muppets.com should direct the user to a page with Muppets on it without need for clicking. :mad:
I would say thats my only complaint, it's a little faffy to get to the Muppets! Never mind though, it runs rings round the previous site!