Muppets.com Needs Your Help to Win Award!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Muppets.com, the official Muppets website, has been nominated for webby awards, the leading international award honoring excellence in Web design, creativity, usability and functionality.! The website, which is the official source for all your Muppet needs, is not only full of Muppet fun and charm, but is also beautifully designed - complete with custom integrated videos, graphics, games, and more. However in this award competition, the winner will be determined by the public-at-large. The Muppet Holding Company is hoping that all the Muppet fans will go and vote for Muppets.com as best celebrity website under the "People Voices" competition! They need as many people as possible to go to www.webbyawards.com and show their Muppetational support.

There are six easy steps to vote:

1. Go to www.webbyawards.com
2. Click on "People's Voice Awards" link (located in the "Nominees Announced" box on the right).
3. Fill in a username and password information (you may need to register, for free, first by using the register link).
4. Connect to the categories listing and click on the "celebrity/fan" link.
5. Click on the box next to the Muppet.com listing.
6. Press submit!

Support Muppets.com, and the Muppets, earn this award. Not only will you be showing the Webby Awards that you care about the Muppets, but you will also be showing Disney that you care about the Muppets. Go and vote today!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've posted the results at TP, and the Muppets.com site is LOSING by a LANDSLIDE!! Folks go post!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just wanted to encourage everyone that if you are reading this, take five minute and vote for Muppets.com. The Webby Awards are a big deal and can potentially give a lot of visibility to the Muppet franchise.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I just voted! i did my part, I also posted the news on my disney message board and a few other Disney message boards i belong too! :smile: VOTE vote VOTE!!! :excited:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I dont like how it asks for so much information...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... I'd vote to show support/solidarity/interest in the Muppets to both the world at large and Disney/MHC. However, I have problems with the website as being "the official Muppets" website and they haven't rully been all that helpful nor informative. In my opinion, MC should be up for this award instead. Or Gelfling Waldo's blog, not sure if that could've been nominated since it's a blog and not a site proper.
Just my thoughts.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, but we need to suppost this site if just to beat Jamie Oliver after what he said. "Help me beat the Muppets" indeed.